Friday, April 3, 2015

Email from a Reader

I wanted to start off by saying I am addicted to your website! I am getting married this August out on Long Island,customize bobblehead, and I check out the site at least 2-3 times a day while I am supposed to be working

I want to get my bridesmaids pretty, elegant silver compacts (that are still relatively affordable) — do you have any suggestions of where I could find some? It’d be great if they had a monogramming option, too,,, but this isn’t necessary.

Thanks for the amazing website,custom bobblehead,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day!
Erin

I think this is a great idea! Here’s what I’ve found…

These are from Elegant-Living,custom bobbleheads. All made with swarovski crystals,Amenities Of Comfort,custom bobblehead. These range anywhere from $17-31 bucks.



Here are some I found on Wedding-Depot,custom bobblehead. $11-18,customized bobbleheads.


If you’re looking into monogramming a compact to add a more personal touch Monogrammed Gifts gives you a lot of options. They’re offering free engraving and there seems to be a buy-one-get-one free sale going on right now for a limited time. Wow,personalized bobbleheads, what a deal,customized bobbleheads, what a deal! $11-17.



Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTNothing to Wear! NEXT POSTOh Those Tents . ,personalized bobble heads. . ,,. Related Posts The Perfect Personalized Gift: A Monogrammed Necklace09/19/14 @ 7:57 am Classifieds: January 5, 201501/05/15 @ 10:57 am Mr,custom bobbleheads,The Art of Shaving. S’s Tux Reveal,Home Batting Cage 4 Crucial Reasons To Have One!11/10/14 @ 5:41 am Shoe Fraud in the First Degree12/05/14 @ 9:14 am

No comments:

Post a Comment