Friday, May 1, 2015

Last Entry Before We Tie the Knot

This is my last entry before my wedding.

I’,customize bobblehead;ll take as many pictures as I can. I have bags under my eyes from sleeping less than 10 hours in the past 3 days,custom bobbleheads. No I did not make my cookies,custom bobbleheads. I had no time,custom bobblehead. Oh well,personalized bobble heads.

Secret Surprise for guests: Bubble Tea Bar – Strawberry (my favorite) / Black Tea (Mr,personalized bobblehead. Ladybug’,How To Find Good Translation For English To Polish Translation,custom bobblehead;s Favorite)

Wish me luck ladies! I’,Staying Fit Basketball Training,personalized bobblehead;ll post maybe on Monday.

I is so tired I is.

Shoutout to: Bee, Pc1004n,customized bobbleheads, and Aegie.
Thank you girls for your gifts, your advice, and just beeing there for me. Get it,personalized bobbleheads? BEEing,RC Nitro Car Videos And Their Popularity,customize bobblehead? Ha Ha…,custom bobblehead;ok I’,personalized bobbleheads;m tired. Shut the fuck up. I’m getting married,,!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,personalized bobble heads,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTSophie's Favors NEXT POSTYum Box Related Posts Me Llama Mrs. Llama: The Ladies (but Mostly I) Get Ready!09/02/14 @ 7:11 am Valentine’s Day Card Swap 2015!02/13/15 @ 1:49 pm A Tea Party Shower11/13/14 @ 9:47 am Stuck On You: Strawberry Favors Forever02/05/15 @ 5:43 am

No comments:

Post a Comment