Friday, March 13, 2015

Do It Myself Projects …

Sorry for my paltry postings lately,customized bobbleheads. But just because I haven’,personalized bobbleheads;t been posting doesn’,personalized bobblehead;t mean I haven’,customized bobbleheads;t been busy on wedding work,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day,personalized bobble heads,How To Use An Ebay Shop IL.

First,custom bobbleheads, I finally perfected my water bottle label design … I was able to fit three strips per page and will have color copies made at Kinkos or Staples. Cut to fit. Glue on. Presto. Cute and cheap.

I’m also working on cocktail menus to place at the bar,customize bobblehead. I borrowed a template from this knottie AmyinSydney,Florida Gators,,. I’,custom bobblehead,Golf Courses In Malaga;ll post pictures as soon as the project is complete!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTThe Wedding Night NEXT POSTOh,personalized bobblehead, That Antarctic Wind! Related Posts Top 10 Wedding Ideas from Pinterest: September 3,., 201409/03/14 @ 10:36 am Made With Love: Our Save the Dates12/12/14 @ 6:01 am Top 10 Wedding Ideas from Pinterest: February 11, 201502/11/15 @ 9:31 am Bling Wedding Shoes,personalized bobbleheads!10/07/14 @ 6:42 am

No comments:

Post a Comment