Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wedding Purse

I’m on the hunt for a purse. The big debate is whether to buy a bag that is: (1) cheap and off-white that I’ll never wear again, (2) glittery that I’ll rarely wear again, or (3) pale gold and practical and will be worn all the time.

This is a cheap option from White Aisle for $35. I would probably give it to my baby niece to play dress-up with after the wedding.

I also found this cute fabric and mother-of-pearl purse at Ann Taylor. It’s less than $100; I think I would go with it if it went on sale.

I love the glittery Moyna bags that Mrs. Bee blogged about yesterday. If I go with a champagne color, I might actually get some use out of it. Priced around $200.

Stuart Weitzman has gorgeous evening bags, but not quite my style (and a bit pricey at $345).

Lauren Merkin is the practical route. Her bags are great and I’ve been meaning to get one anyway. Pale gold would certainly match with my dress, but it’s not very “bridey.” This Eve purse is $180, but Daily Candy is offering a 25% discount. Just type in DCMERKIN at checkout.

What to do… what to do?

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTPrenuptual Agreements NEXT POSTJust Right Related Posts Gallery of the Day: December 22, 201412/22/14 @ 7:12 am Welcome to Our Wedding 01/07/15 @ 10:49 am Heavenly Headpiece for Your Hectic Day 02/13/15 @ 11:55 am I’ve Never Been Good at Saying Goodbye…11/24/14 @ 10:08 am

personalized bobble heads
.
customize bobblehead
customized bobbleheads
personalized bobbleheads
personalized bobbleheads
personalized bobblehead
,
custom bobblehead
custom bobbleheads
personalized bobblehead
personalized bobble heads

No comments:

Post a Comment